I use Facebook, Twitter and this blog to get the word of the show out. I have an email address for you all to message me... but here's the thing. How am I to get in contact with you? It's hard enough passing the Facebook metrics to get the show into your feeds, and Twitter's going to go the same way... much to it's detriment.
So, with that in mind I have created the Monday Graveyard Mailer. Simply, it's a mailing list for me to have to send you an email once a week to check in and let you know what's been going on with the Monday Graveyard this week.
In the Mailer you'll find:
- A link to stream the show's most recent episode
- An old episode that links to the week's current episode from the archive
- Updates, if there are any, about the show and upcoming episodes
- Information about the artists that are played on the show
- Information about the images that I am using for the covers
- and other tidbits from the behind the scenes on the show
You can sign up here. We use MailChimp, so all your email address are safe with me. I am not going to sell them to anyone, I promise.
So, one email a week maximum detailing stuff about the show directly sent to your email inbox. What could be better?
Please, let me know if this is a good idea. Much love
The Monday Graveyard